Tuesday, March 15, 2011
New Skins in the Store
- Frozen Terror Nocturne
- Void Nocturne
- Leprechaun Veigar
- Battle Regalia Poppy
- Made several usability improvements to the Join Custom Game screen
- Private games are now hidden by default. There's a new checkbox to show them
- Made improvements to the Login Queue UI
- Login Music checkbox now saves correctly between sessions
- The player list in the end of game screen will now correctly always show all of your teammates
- The "View Profile" button in personal messages now works correctly
- Fixed several bugs with viewing runepages when a match is found that was causing bad behavior
League of Legends v18.104.22.168
Nocturne, the Eternal Nightmare
- Duskbringer: Nocturne throws a shadow blade which deals damage, leaves a Dusk Trail, and causes champions to leave a Dusk Trail. While on the trail, Nocturne ignores unit collision and has increased Movement Speed and Attack Damage.
- Shroud of Darkness: Nocturne empowers his blades, passively gaining attack speed. Activating Shroud of Darkness allows Nocturne to fade into the shadows, creating a magical barrier which blocks a single enemy spell and doubles his passive attack speed if successful.
- Unspeakable Horror: Nocturne plants a nightmare into his target's mind, dealing damage each second and fearing the target if they do not get out of range by the end of the duration.
- Paranoia (Ultimate): Nocturne reduces the sight radius of all enemy champions and removes their ally vision in the process. He can then launch himself at a nearby enemy champion.
- Umbra Blades (Passive): Every 10 seconds, Nocturne's next attack strikes surrounding enemies for physical damage and heals himself for each target hit. Nocturne's physical attacks reduce this cooldown by 1 second.
- Adjusted Twin Disciplines to trigger at 9.5 AD and 19.5 AP to account for rounding
- Glacial Storm mana cost reduced to 75 at all ranks from 75/125/175
- Updated all of Anivia's animations to be less frigid
- Headshot now requires 8/7/6 attacks to trigger at level 1/7/13 respectively from 8 attacks at all levels
- Feral Scream damage reduced to 75/125/175/225/275 from 80/130/180/240/300
- Vorpal Spikes
- Damage increased to 20/35/50/65/80 from 20/30/40/50/60
- Ability power ratio increased to .3 from .2
- Damage reduced to 300/475/650 from 300/550/800.
- Ability power ratio increased to .7 from .5
- Carnivore mana received on kill has been reduced by 50%
- Base health reduced to 520 from 550
- Base armor reduced to 19 from 21
- Fixed a bug where Hate Spike's tooltip showed the damage incorrectly at earlier ranks
- Righteous Gust mana cost reduced to 70/75/80/85/90 from 80/85/90/95/100
- Barrel Roll damage reduced to 85/135/185/235/285 from 100/150/200/250/300
- Drunken Rage mana restored while channeling reduced to 30/45/60/75/90 from 40/55/70/85/100
- Equilibrium Strike
- Damage reduced to 80/130/180/230/280 from 80/135/190/245/300
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 9
- Ability ratio reduced to .5 from 1
- Transcendent Blades damage reduced to 85/135/185 from 90/140/190
- Base health reduced to 515 from 575
- Movement speed reduced to 320 from 330
- Golden Aegis' PVP.net description no longer states it triggers automatically
- Force Pulse
- Damage reduced to 60/115/170/225/280 from 60/120/180/240/300
- Cooldown increased to 6 seconds from 5
- Ability power ratio reduced to .7 from .8
- Riftwalk ability power ratio increased to .5 from .4
- Void Stone damage reduction reduced to 10% from 15%
- Prismatic Barrier shield increased to 60/85/110/135/160 from 50/75/100/125/150
- Finales Funkeln ability power ratio reduced to .75 from .85
- Granite Shield Increased the re-use time of your shield reactivating upon taking damage to 12 seconds from 8.
- Ground Slam bonus damage based on armor decreased to 50% from 70%
- Arcane Smash damage increased to 70/115/160/205/250 from 50/95/140/185/230
- Twisted Advance damage increased to 80/115/150/185/220 from 80/110/140/170/200
- Sapling Toss lifetime increased to 35 from 25 seconds.
- Vengeful Maelstrom
- Casting delay reduced by 50%
- Initial mana cost changed to a static 75 from 75/125/175
- Continual mana cost changed to a static 30 from 30/35/40 per second
- Fixed a bug where Mordekaiser's per-level health, armor, attack speed, damage, and magic resist were lower than intended
- Armor per level decreased to 3.5 from 4.2
- Death's Caress damage and shield reduced to 100/150/200/250/300 from 110/160/210/260/310
- Base health reduced to 507 from 577
- Base health regeneration decreased to 1.58 per 5 seconds from 1.62
- Health regeneration per level reduced to 0.19 from .2
- Fixed a bug where Fleet of Foot had stopped working
- Power Chord now deals 14 damage + 9 x lvl (from 24 + 12x bonus magic damage) in bonus magic and a bonus effect depending on Sona's last song played.
- Hymn of Valor
- Base damage reduced to 50/100/150/200/250 from 60/110/160/210/260
- Ability power ratio increased to .7 from .5
- Mana cost changed to 75 from 65/70/75/80/85
- Power Chord - Stacatto: Deals double power chord damage
- Aria of Perseverance
- Base heal increased to 35/70/105/140/175 from 30/55/80/105/130
- Ability power ratio reduced to .35 from .5
- Mana cost normalized to 75 from 65/70/75/80/85
- Power Chord - Diminuendo: Debuffs the target to deal 20% less damage for 3 seconds
- Song of Celerity
- Mana cost changed to 75 from 65/70/75/80/85
- Power Chord - Tempo: Slows the target by 25% for 2 seconds
- Cooldown decreased to 140/120/100 from 170/150/130
- Ability power ratio increased to .8 from .7
- Added a funky new dance for Veigar - rock on!
- Time Bomb
- Mana cost increased to 70/85/100/115/130 from 60/75/90/105/120
- Base damage reduced to 90/145/200/260/320 from 100/155/210/270/330
- Chrono Shift
- Base revive increased to 600/850/1100 from 500/750/1000
- Ability power ratio reduced to 2 from 3
- Buff duration reduced to 7 from 10
- Banshee's Veil refresh time increased to 45 seconds from 30 seconds.
- Doran's Blade
- Fixed a bug where Doran's Blade was providing an unintended effect
- Damage increased to 10 from 9
- When more than 1 champion is sharing experience, 10% extra experience is split among all targets
- Two champions each gain 55%, up from 50%
- Three champions each gain 36.7%, up from 33.3%
- Four champions each gain 27.5%, up from 25%
- Five champions each gain 22%, up from 20%
- Death timers increased slightly for levels 4-17
- Cannon and super minion turret resistance returned to 50% from 65%
- Minions now deal 50% damage to turrets from 60%
- Cannon minions now start spawning every other wave after every 35 minutes, increased from 20
- Effects that prevent you from dying will now always occur in a set order
- Undying Rage
- Guardian Angel
Monday, February 28, 2011
Hi everybody ! today here is the exit of Jarvan IV and the future update,
Jarvan, the Exemplar of Demacia
- Release Note v22.214.171.124 :
- Commando Jarvan
- Dragon Slayer Jarvan
- Hextech Anivia
- Loch Ness Cho’Gath
- The Login Queue will now update your position more regularly
- The Login Queue will no longer lock the focus of the application
- You can now disable the Music at the main login page
- Clickable URLs can now be sent via player to player chat
- Updated the splash art for Twitch, Evelynn, Katarina, and Annie
- Fixed several bugs with the Login Queue
- Fixed a bug where your IP/RP balance would display incorrectly as 0
- Fixed a bug where Summoners would display as Level 1 before displaying their correct Level and Rating
- Fixed a bug where the display style for the Buddy List was overly dark
- Fixed a bug where the Recently Purchased section of the Profile was working incorrectly
Jarvan, the Exemplar of Demacia
- Dragon Strike: Jarvan IV charges through his opponent, dealing physical damage and lowering their armor by a %. This will pull Jarvan IV to a Standard if it encounters one, knocking up all enemies in his path.
- Golden Aegis: Jarvan IV calls upon the ancient kings of Demacia to shield him from harm and slow surrounding enemies. Triggers automatically if damage would reduce Jarvan below 300 Health if it is not on cooldown.
- Demacian Standard: Passively grants Jarvan bonus attack speed and armor. Active: Throws a Demacian flag, dealing physical damage and granting passive benefits to nearby allies.
- Cataclysm (Ultimate): Jarvan IV heroically leaps at his target, dealing physical damage and creating a circle of terrain around them for a few seconds.
- Martial Cadence (Passive): Jarvan IV exploits his target's opening, dealing 8% of the target's current HP as magic damage. This effect cannot occur on the same target for 6 seconds.
- Glacial Storm initial mana cost decreased to 75/125/175 from 100/150/200
- Ace in the Hole
- Projectile speed increased to 3200 from 2200
- Range increased to 1600/1900/2200 from 1400/1800/2200
- Initial cast time leading up to the channeling time has been significantly decreased
- Trueshot Barrage now scales with bonus attack damge at a 1.0 ratio
- Decisive Strike
- Movement speed boost increased to 3 seconds from 2
- Total duration available to proc the silence and hit reduced to 6 seconds from 7
- Bonus damage ratio increased to 150% from 120%
- Judgment cooldown reduced to 14/13/12/11/10 from 15/14/13/12/11 seconds
- Monsoon no longer slows enemies who re-enter the storm
- Heavenly Wave base heal increased to 35/55/75/95/115/135 from 30/45/60/75/90/105
- Spirit Bond cooldown reduced to 15/14/13/12/11/10 from 20/18/16/14/12/10.
- Soul Shield Increased the shield strength by 10 at all ranks.
- Mantra cooldown reduced to 25 seconds from 30 seconds.
- Ethereal Chains ability power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.4 for both damage components
- Twisted Advance levelup tooltip now correctly displays the increase in mana cost
- Fixed a bug where Maokai's death animation would not play if he is slain during Twisted Advance
- Mace of Spades ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2
- Fixed a bug that was causing Poison Trail to have a 1 second cooldown upon activation
- Fixed a bug with Boomerang Blade that was causing certain items to not show their bonus attack damage in the tooltip
- Fixed a bug with Acid Hunter that was causing missile lock to shoot further then intended
- Primordial Burst ability power ratio increased to 1.2 of Veigar's ability power and reduced to 0.8 of his target's ability power
- Fixed a bug where the particle on Time Warp would not persist through the full duration of the movement speed modifier at later ranks
- Fixed a tooltip bug where Haunting Guise said it provided 180 Health and 20 Ability Power, when it actually provided 200 Health and 25 Ability Power
- Morello's Evil Tome cooldown reduction increased to 20% from 15%
- Sight and Vision Wards can now be stacked 5 per slot
- Attack damage increased to 50 from 42
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 5 from 4
- Shop tooltip is now more descriptive, matching the inventory tooltip
- Spirit Visage increased healing and regeneration effects reduced to 15% from 20%
- Ghost duration decreased to 10 from 14
- Death Timers have been reduced on Summoner's Rift to 12-50 seconds from 28-50 seconds
- Melee minion magic resist now increases 1.25 per 3 minutes (up from 0.5)
- Ranged minion armor now increases 1.25 per 3 minutes (up from 0.5)
- Cannon minion armor and magic resist now increase 3 per 3 minutes (up from 2)
- After 20 minutes, cannon minions now spawn every 2 waves (up from every 3 waves)
- Cannon minions and super minions now reduce turret damage by 65% (up from 50%)
- Fixed a tooltip bug "This unit receive..." with cannon minions and super minions
- Minions now deal about 50% more damage to turrets
- Turrets deal about 10% less base damage to champions
- Turrets now have 20% armor penetration
- Fixed several typos in the Options Menu
Friday, February 25, 2011
Today, Here is Jarvan IV next character which will go out on March 1st. I do not know enough things about him for the moment but patience.
They say that you can tell a lot about a man by the way he carries himself. Of course, if he’s heavily armored and toting around a gigantic spear, that might say something about him, too. It is my pleasure to introduce to you Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia, a man whose attire may tempt you to harbor some preconceived notions about his personality. Just remember that looks aren’t everything. This gentleman is also the Crown Prince of Demacia and a real class act.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Hello everybody, here is the new character by Riot game.